Saturday 4 July 2015

New Shop

Totally unrelated to gardening, though is about Dartmoor, there will be a new craft shop opening in Belstone on north Dartmoor and I will be selling my crochet work.

I have been crocheting for a few years now and have sold at a number of craft fairs. I have some work in a couple of shops locally and now I will also be selling at Dartmoor Chapel Crafts :)

The Chapel, also known as the telegraph office is owned by a friend who makes wonderful silver jewellery. She decided to open the chapel as a craft shop for local makers and it all starts at 11 am Saturday 11th July. I will be there to help so if you are in the area please pop in and say hello (and bring cash as no card machine yet ;))

The will also be artisan soaps made locally using natural ingredients, children's clothing, paintings, photography, pottery and more.

Follow the shop on twitter @belstonecrafts

The Chapel is easy to find in Belstone, just a few miles from the  A30, get to the village from Whiddon Down or Okehampton.

Here's a pic



No comments:

Post a Comment